Spinach Broccoli Curry.
You can have Spinach Broccoli Curry using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Spinach Broccoli Curry
- You need of spinach.
- Prepare of broccoli.
- Prepare of small onion chopped.
- You need of green chilli chopped.
- You need of small pieces of ginger garlic.
- You need of Few cashews 5 to 6 optional.
- You need of small tomato chopped.
- Prepare of salt.
- It’s of red chilli powder.
- You need of turmeric.
- It’s of garam masala.
- It’s of hing or ASAFETIDA.
- Prepare of cumin powder.
- It’s of cumin seeds.
- You need of coriander powder.
Spinach Broccoli Curry step by step
- Boil broccoli+spinach+ginger+garlic+cashews+salt+green chilli.have two to three whistles.
- Now for tadka roast in oil cumin seeds and onions.after make them brown add tomatoes and stir for making it tadka.
- After boiling spinach add 1 tablespoon gram flour and blend it smooth.
- Now add tadka and stir at very low flame for 9 to 10 minutes.
- Optionally add dices of paneer or boiled corn.
- Delicious super healthy PALAK PANEER is ready.