Spinach Stuffed Shells.
You can have Spinach Stuffed Shells using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Spinach Stuffed Shells
- Prepare of jumbo pasta shells.
- It’s of Salt for boiling water.
- You need of (32 ounce)container ricotta cheese.
- You need of shredded mozzarella cheese.
- You need of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of eggs, lightly beaten.
- It’s of black pepper.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- Prepare of oregano.
- You need of your favorite pasta sauce.
- It’s of Sprinkle Parmesan cheese.
Spinach Stuffed Shells step by step
- Cook pasta shells according to package directions and drain well…….
- In a bowl combine : mozzarella cheese, thawed and drained spinach, Parmesan cheese, lightly beaten eggs, black pepper, garlic powder and oregano, mix all well……
- In a large baking pan spread about 1/2 cup of your pasta sauce at the bottom of pan……..
- Stuff ricotta / spinach mixture into each cooked shell, then place stuffed shells on top of pasta sauce in baking pan, repeat until all shells are stuffed……….
- Spoon any remaining pasta sauce over stuffed shells, add some extra Parmesan cheese and any mozzarella cheese on top of shells…….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 350 degree oven for 25-35 minutes……..
- Let shells stand for about 15 minutes……..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!!.