Easy Spinach Balls.
You can cook Easy Spinach Balls using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach Balls
- You need 1 box of chicken stuffing mix.
- You need 1 2/3 cups of hot water.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of margarine.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of dried onions.
- You need 2 packages (10 ounce) of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well.
- You need 1 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It’s 4 of eggs.
- It’s of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
Easy Spinach Balls instructions
- Prepare stuffing mix by adding the hot water, margarine and dried onions to dry stuffing, mix all well…….remove from heat……..
- Now add to stuffing mix : spinach, Parmesan cheese, black pepper and eggs, mix all well…….
- Shape mixture into small balls (like Swedish meatball size) and place spinach balls on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……Repeat until all spinach mixture has been used up…….
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until spinach balls are lightly browned…….
- Serve with warm marinara sauce and enjoy 😉!.