Easy Spinach Balls.
You can have Easy Spinach Balls using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Easy Spinach Balls
- You need of chicken stuffing mix.
- It’s of hot water.
- Prepare of margarine.
- It’s of dried onions.
- You need of frozen chopped spinach, thawed and drained well.
- It’s of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of eggs.
- Prepare of Olive oil cooking spray.
- It’s of Marinara sauce.
Easy Spinach Balls step by step
- Prepare stuffing mix by adding the hot water, margarine and dried onions to dry stuffing, mix all well…….remove from heat……..
- Now add to stuffing mix : spinach, Parmesan cheese, black pepper and eggs, mix all well…….
- Shape mixture into small balls (like Swedish meatball size) and place spinach balls on a cookie sheet that has been sprayed with olive oil cooking spray……Repeat until all spinach mixture has been used up…….
- Bake in a preheated 400 degree oven for 20 minutes or until spinach balls are lightly browned…….
- Serve with warm marinara sauce and enjoy 😉!.