Sausage Spinach Frittata.
You can have Sausage Spinach Frittata using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Sausage Spinach Frittata
- It’s 8 of eggs.
- You need 80 ml of heavy cream.
- You need 100 gr of shreded mozzarella.
- You need to taste of salt, freshly ground black pepper, and red pepper flakes.
- You need 4 pcs of beef sausages, cut half lengthwise, sliced.
- You need 100 gr of grape tomatoes/cherry tomatoes, cut half.
- You need 50 gr of baby spinach.
- Prepare 1/2 of onion, minced.
- It’s 2 Tbsp of olive oil.
Sausage Spinach Frittata step by step
- In a bowl, add eggs, heavy cream, salt, black pepper, red pepper flakes, and mozzarella cheese. Whisk well..
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet. Sauté onion until fragrant..
- Add sausages. Then the tomatoes. Cook until the tomatoes a bit soft..
- Add baby spinach. Mix well..
- Turn off the stove. Add eggs batter. Mix well..
- Bake in the preheated oven 375 F/190 C for 15 minutes. Remove from the heat..
- Serve with toast or your favorite fruits. Yum! 😋.