Mini Spinach-Feta pies. These Mini Spinach Feta Pies are SO easy to make- much easier than traditional Greek Spanakopita- but with all the same delicious, savory taste. They're perfectly portioned into individual servings since they're made in a muffin pan, and they can even be made in a mini muffin pan for an impressive and. These Mini Spinach and Feta Pies contain just a few ingredients but have maximum flavour.
Sesame seeds make a great, crunchy topping. Not only are my Mini Spinach and Feta Pies adorable, but they taste delicious to boot. So I win on both counts! You can have Mini Spinach-Feta pies using 18 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mini Spinach-Feta pies
- It’s of For the dough.
- It’s of oat flour.
- You need of all purpose flour.
- You need of oil.
- Prepare of fresh yeast.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of warm water.
- It’s of For the filling.
- You need of spinach.
- Prepare of different herbs.
- It’s of onion.
- Prepare of dill.
- Prepare of egg.
- It’s of Salt.
- You need of Pepper.
- It’s of greek yogurt.
- You need of feta cheese.
- It’s of parmesan cheese.
I love spinach pie, but I don't love making pie crust. I used to make one big spinach pie and serve slices with a Greek salad or alongside grilled chicken. Savory mini pies, also known as hand pies or picnic pies, are filled with a delicious vegetarian mixture of spinach and feta cheese and are perfect for serving Mini pies can be sweet or savory and since I've already made recipes for sweet Strawberry Mini Pies and Cranberry Pomegranate Mini Pies, I. Contents: Spinach, Leek, Feta, Myzithra, Onion, Dill, Mint, Chard, Fennel.
Mini Spinach-Feta pies instructions
- Make the dough and let it rest for 1 hour (approx double size).
- Shimmer the spinach and herbs and when they are cooked put them in a strainer. Cook for a minute the onions in a low heat. Then mix all ingredients of filling in a bowl adding salt and pepper..
- Take a small glass and make circles in order to make small pairs of ravioli around 8 cm. Fill them with the filling and cover them with the other piece or pastry..
- Put them in a preheated oven 180 degrees and bake them for around 15 min (depends the oven) or till have some color above and when you turn them are bit brown on the bottom. Enjoy..
Although this was easy to make it came out tasting very salty and not too flavorful. It may have been the brand of spinach I used but it isn't something I would make again. Enjoy this cheesy pie made using Bisquick® Original baking mix and spinach – a wonderful meal. You may need to bake a bit longer than the recipe directs since you'll be starting with a cold pie. Spinach Puff Pastry Rolls with Feta and RicottaPicture the Recipe.