Crockpot London Broil with Spinach.
You can cook Crockpot London Broil with Spinach using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot London Broil with Spinach
- It’s of -large pack London broil (I’m using a twin pack).
- You need of large onions, sliced.
- You need of can crushed tomatoes.
- You need of garlic, minced.
- It’s of black pepper.
- Prepare of Adobo.
- Prepare of crushed red pepper flakes.
- Prepare of dried thyme leaves.
- It’s of frozen spinach, thawed.
Crockpot London Broil with Spinach instructions
- Rinse and pat dry your London broil……
- Place sliced onions on bottom of crockpot……
- Now place cleaned and dry London broil on top of your sliced onions……
- Add to top of London broil: crushed tomatoes, garlic, black pepper, Adobo, crushed red pepper and thyme leaves….. Mix lightly……
- Cook on Low for 8 hours……
- About 30 minutes before your 8 hours is up add your thawed spinach to crockpot, mix lightly…..
- Cook until the 8 hours of cooking time has been completed……
- Serve and enjoy 😉! You can serve this dish with mashed potatoes or some egg noodles!! 😋.