Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *.
You can cook Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * using 6 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian *
- Prepare of (1/2 of 8-oz. pkg.) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened.
- Prepare of frozen chopped spinach, thawed, well drained.
- You need of KRAFT Shredded Low-Moisture Whole Milk Mozzarella Cheese, divided.
- It’s of KRAFT Grated Parmesan Cheese.
- You need of lasagna noodles, cooked.
- Prepare of OLIVO by CLASSICO Traditional Pasta Sauce.
Spinach Lasagna Rolls * vegetarian * step by step
- Heat oven to 375ºF. Mix cream cheese, spinach, 1 cup mozzarella and Parmesan until blended; spread onto noodles. Roll up tightly..
- Place, seam sides down, in 9-inch square baking dish; top with sauce and remaining mozzarella..
- Bake 30 min. or until heated through..