Sausage and Spinach Spaghetti.
You can cook Sausage and Spinach Spaghetti using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Sausage and Spinach Spaghetti
- You need of cooked pasta/spaghetti.
- It’s of fresh spinach, roughly chopped.
- You need of garlic flavored sausages, casing removed.
- You need of crushed tomatoes.
- Prepare of garlic powder.
- You need of dried basil.
- It’s of dried thyme.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of tomato paste.
- It’s of water.
Sausage and Spinach Spaghetti step by step
- In a pot, bring water to boil, cook your pasta, drain and set aside in a colander.
- In the same pot, breakup and brown your sausage meat..
- Bring the temp to medium, then add your dried seasoning and tomato paste..
- Add your crushed tomatoes and scrape up all the brown bits from the sausage meat. Add your half cup of water and bring to bubble..
- Add your chopped fresh spinach and stir until combined. Then toss/stir in your pasta..
- Serve warm with garlic bread and sprinkle of parm if desired ♡.