Braised Tofu with Green Onion.
You can have Braised Tofu with Green Onion using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Braised Tofu with Green Onion
- Prepare of tofu.
- You need of green onions.
- Prepare of minced garlic.
- You need of chilli pepper.
- You need of soy sauce.
- It’s of sugar.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of water.
Braised Tofu with Green Onion instructions
- Cut tofu into about 5cm width-wise and 1cm thick slices. Mince the garlic, cut green onion into segments. Slice the chilli pepper..
- Absorb the tofu liquid with paper towels. Heat 1 tbsp oil, pan fry tofu until crisp and golden. Push tofu to the edge. (I use hard bean curd, if you use soft tofu, can dust with flour before pan fry it).
- Add a little oil, saute garlic, white part of green onion..
- Add 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tsp sugar and pinch of salt. 100ml water, cook for 2 minutes over low heat..
- Before serving add green part of green onion, chilli pepper. Stir fry until the sauce half reduced..