Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry.
You can cook Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry
- You need of large eggs, cracked, seasoned with salt and pepper and beaten.
- You need of of a large chicken breast, cut into strips.
- Prepare of spaghetti, cooked.
- It’s of medium sized carrot, grated.
- It’s of small onion, chopped.
- It’s of small bell pepper, chopped (any colour works fine).
- You need of small garlic clove, finely minced.
- Prepare of of a small cabbage, shredded or cut into strips.
- You need of medium bunch of scallions, diced (optional).
- It’s of soy sauce.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
- It’s of Paprika,.
- Prepare of Salt,.
- It’s of Chicken cube,.
- You need of Chicken Seasoning.
- You need of paprika.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of lemon juice.
- Prepare of chicken cube.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
Chicken and Egg Spaghetti Stir Fry step by step
- Season the chicken and let marinate for about 10 minutes. Meanwhile prep all the other ingredients..
- When ready, put a large saucepan over medium low heat and add in the oil. Next, add in the chicken strips and sautée for about 2 – 3 minutes until partially cooked..
- Then, push the chicken to one side of the pan and on the other side, pour in the beaten eggs. Cook for about 50 seconds and start to scramble it up, once it is partially cooked, stir to combine the chicken and eggs..
- After, add in the vegetables and sautée that for another 2 minutes..
- To continue, add in the spaghetti and soy sauce, mix everything together thoroughly and sautée for another 2 minutes. If it looks dry, add in a bit more oil..
- Finally, season with salt, pepper and chicken cube and sautée for the final 1 – 2 minutes. When done, take off the heat and serve hot or warm. Enjoy!.