Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce.
You can cook Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce
- Prepare 350 g of Chicken thigh.
- You need of < Marinated water >.
- It’s 5 slices of Ginger.
- Prepare 5 cm of Kombu seaweed.
- Prepare 2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 500 cc of Water.
- It’s of < Green onion dressing >.
- Prepare 100 g of Green onion.
- It’s 20 g of Ginger.
- Prepare 150 cc of Canola oil.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 Tsp of Sugar.
Steamed Chicken with Green Onion Sauce step by step
- Prepare 350g of chicken thigh, cut, open and flatten meat to an even thickness.
- Steam meat with skin side down in a steamer for 10 min. After 10 min, turn off heat, turn meat over, close the lid and leave for 5 min.
- Prepare sauce to marinate. In a container, pour water, salt, mix well and add ginger. Add kelp if you like for an extra flavour..
- Place chicken when cool in a container with a sauce, leave it overnight in a fridge, so chicken get better marinated..
- Prepare a green onion dressing. Cut green onion and ginger in a small pieces, put both into a heat resistant bowl. Heat up 150ml canola oil. Be careful, it's very dangerous, don't leave it unattended. Pour heated oil into a bowl to get flavours and mix well..
- Slice marinated chicken into bite size pieces. place them on a plate and done !! If you wish, cilantro and white sesame will go very well..
- 2 min half video for this recipe by Coozy Life. Https://youtu.be/nGFuReIpvZo.