Sausage bacon and egg casserole. Scrambled Egg Casserole with Sausage and BaconFood Fitness Life Love. Bacon and Sausage Brunch CasseroleSimply Made Recipes. Assemble the ingredients the night before, and bake this casserole in the morning.
View top rated Sausage bacon and egg casserole recipes with ratings and reviews. Skinny Hash Browns, Bacon and Eggs Breakfast Casserole, ingredients: Olive oil cooking. Breakfast for Dinner Keto Egg Casserole with Sausage & Bacon – Make Ahead Keto Freezer Meal. You can have Sausage bacon and egg casserole using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sausage bacon and egg casserole
- Prepare of Italian sausage links, casings removed.
- It’s of bacon.
- You need of eggs.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare of green onions, chopped.
- It’s of Salt and pepper.
Now you can bake the meaty, cheesy goodness of all your Loads of sumptuous breakfast sausage, bacon, and veggies, all nestled inside of a fluffy egg bake and topped with plenty of cheddar cheese. This easy sausage and egg casserole recipe is perfect for a holiday morning. Prepare it the night before and pop it in the oven in the morning. Pour over layered. lightly brown and set. swap the sausage for bacon or ham swap cheddar and Monterey jack cheese for swiss, mozzarella and/or Gruyere cheese!
Sausage bacon and egg casserole instructions
- Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Remove sausage casings and cook in a skillet on medium-high heat. Cook and crumble until cooked through. Remove and pour into greased baking dish..
- Cook bacon in batches in same skillet until crispy. Remove and place on paper towels to remove excess grease. Chop and add 3/4 of the bacon to sausage..
- In a medium bowl whisk eggs, milk, 1 cup of cheddar cheese and salt and pepper to taste..
- Pour egg mixture over sausage and bacon and stir. Add remaining 1/2 cup cheese on top. Cover with foil and bake 25 minutes..
- Remove from oven and top with remaining bacon and cook another 10 minutes. Broil last 2 minutes if you like your cheese a little crispy..
- Top with green onions..
I can't wait for you to make this breakfast casserole and for you to fall in love with it, just like I. As a recent casserole convert, I'm happy to tell you that this sausage-and-egg number is super satisfying, yet not so hearty that it needs to be reserved That's why I want you all to meet the slow-cooker sausage and egg casserole, otherwise known as the recipe that lets you wake up to breakfast. Sausage Breakfast Casserole – eggs, sausage, milk, cheese, and seasonings all layered upon a crescent sheet! The perfect way to start off your morning!! How to Make Sausage Egg Breakfast Casserole.