Shanghai Scallion Noodles.
You can have Shanghai Scallion Noodles using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Shanghai Scallion Noodles
- You need 1/3 cup of oil.
- You need 8 ounces of scallions.
- Prepare 3 tablespoons of dark soy sauce.
- It’s 3 tablespoons of regular soy sauce.
- It’s 4 teaspoons of sugar.
- It’s 1 pound of Chinese noodles.
- You need 1/2 pound of ground pork.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of oil.
- You need 1 inch of ginger chopped.
- You need 3 of gloves garlic chopped.
- You need 3 of scallions chopped.
Shanghai Scallion Noodles instructions
- Heat oil in wok over medium heat. Slowly fry scallions until golden brown and crispy. Once golden, remove from oil and set aside.
- Add soy sauce and sugar to oil. Cook at low heat for 2 min. Remove sauce from pan and set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon oil to pan and cook garlic and ginger until fragrant. Add ground pork and cook through. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Cook noodles per the package instructions..
- To assemble, add noodles to individual bowls and start with 1 tablespoon of the oil/soy sauce mixture. Add more if desired. Top with the ground pork and fried scallions. Enjoy!.