Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew.
You can have Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew using 21 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew
- It’s 180 g of Onion (Sweet).
- You need 300 g of Carrots.
- Prepare 150 g of Celery.
- Prepare 150 g of Asparagus.
- Prepare 1 Clove of Garlic.
- It’s 563 g of Sweet Potatoes (2 Wh).
- It’s 121 g of Tomatos.
- You need 215 g of Corn.
- Prepare 267 g of Small White Beans.
- Prepare 283 g of Tofu.
- You need 298 g of Butternut Squash Soup.
- You need 2 tbsp of Canola Oil.
- You need 8 oz of Chicken Stock.
- It’s of Spices.
- It’s of Clove.
- Prepare of Smoked Paprika.
- You need of All spice.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- You need of Tarragon.
- You need of Cayenne Pepper.
Sweet Potato & Tofu Stew step by step
- Chop All Veggies, around 1 – 2 inch.
- Saute Onions, Carrots, and Celery, once mixed broken down add Garlic..
- Remove from Pot/Pan, Put in Tofu and brown all 4 sides of each piece.
- Once Tofu is Browned, add in chicken stock, soup, and the rest of the ingredients and mix well..
- Add desired spices, I prefer Clove, Paprika (Smoked), Pepper, Salt, Tarragon, and Cayenne Pepper, Mix well..
- Bring the burner to as low as possible and cook for 40 min – 2 hours depending on the sweet potatoes being soft..