Simmered Sweet Potatoes.
You can cook Simmered Sweet Potatoes using 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Simmered Sweet Potatoes
- You need 2 of sweet potatoes (400g).
- You need 2 tbsp of sake.
- It’s 1 1/2~2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need 2~4 tbsp of sugar (depends on sweetness of the sweet potatoes).
- You need 1 pinch of salt.
- Prepare of water.
Simmered Sweet Potatoes step by step
- Peel sweet potatoes and cut into 2 cm thick round slices. Soak them in salted water for about 10 mins, and wash lightly..
- Place the sweet potatoes, just enough water to cover them, all seasonings in a pot and simmer over low heat with a lid until they are tender and properly cooked..