Baked sweet potato wedges. Slice in half, then into wedges. Toss wedges in olive oil and seasonings. Place on a baking sheet, skin side down.
These Oven-Baked Sweet Potato Wedges are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside, and dipped in a herby garlic yogurt sauce. These are seriously a powerhouse potato. Though they have about the same about of carbs as white potatoes, they have. You can cook Baked sweet potato wedges using 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Baked sweet potato wedges
- It’s 4 large of Sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- It’s 1 tbsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp of olive oil.
How to cut sweet potato wedges? If using small sweet potatoes: Trim off the ends. Cut each one in half (lengthwise). Transfer them onto a baking tray lined with baking parchment and spread them around.
Baked sweet potato wedges step by step
- Preheat oven to 450°F..
- Slice sweet potatoes into wedges and place inside a large bowl..
- Put all of the spices plus oil on potatoes and mix to coat evenly..
- Place potatoes on tinfoil covered pan and bake for 20 minutes..
Watch how to make the best potato wedges in this short recipe video! These potato wedges will be a big hit at game day parties and weeknight dinners. Arrange the wedges on the baking tray with the skin sides down. And because the sweet potatoes are baked, not fried, it means that it is practically a health food. These sweet potato wedges are ready to go into the oven in a matter of minutes.