Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle.
You can have Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle using 13 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle
- Prepare of Sweet potato mixture.
- Prepare 4 of Sweet potato.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It’s 2 of eggs beaten.
- You need 1/2 cup of evaporated milk.
- Prepare 2 stick of butter melted.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 4 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- It’s of Candied topping.
- You need 1 cup of light brown sugar.
- It’s 2 stick of butter.
- Prepare 1 cup of chopped pecans.
Sacred Sweet Potato Souffle step by step
- Preheat oven to 350° (or you may boil). Peel and cut into medium cubes all sweet potatos then rinse under cool water. Place sweet potatoes on oiled sheet pan or boiler. Combine 1 tablespoon of melted butter with 1 teaspoon of cinnamon and sugar and drizzle on top of the sweet potatoes before you place them in the oven (only)..
- Bake our boil sweet potatoes for 45 minutes or until desired color and/or texture..
- Remove sweet potatoes from oven let cool for a few minutes then place in large mixing bowl. Mix in all ingredients from "sweet potatoe mixture" with hand mixer until desirable consistency, the smoother the better :-).
- Pour sweet potatoe mixture into baking pan then top with mixed candied toppings. Bake Souffle for 30 minutes on 350°, uncovered..
- Add Jet Puff Marshmello on top and bake for an additional 15-20 minutes, until marshmello has a nice color and texture..
- Remove from oven let cool and enjoy!.