Sweet Potato Brownies.
You can cook Sweet Potato Brownies using 8 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Brownies
- You need 1 1/3 cup of steamed and mashed sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of oat flour.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of cacao.
- It’s 1/4 cup of agave / maple syrup.
- It’s 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- It’s 1/2 cup of peanut butter.
- It’s 2 tbsp of flaxseeds + 5tbsp water.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
Sweet Potato Brownies instructions
- Blend 2 tbsp flaxseeds with 5 tbsp water in a high speed blender for a "vegan egg"..
- In a bowl mix all ingredients until just combined..
- Add mixture to a lined 9×12 inch / 20x30cm backing dish..
- Bake at 160°C for approx 25mins..
- Cut into pieces and serve with whipped cream or ice cream..