No Need for Dashi Turnip Green & Soy Milk Miso Soup.
You can cook No Need for Dashi Turnip Green & Soy Milk Miso Soup using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of No Need for Dashi Turnip Green & Soy Milk Miso Soup
- You need of stem Turnip greens.
- You need of Onion.
- It’s of packet Shimeji mushrooms.
- You need of Sliced ginger.
- It’s of Sesame oil.
- You need of Water.
- It’s of Soy milk.
- Prepare of Barley miso.
- Prepare of Soy sauce.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of White sesame seeds.
No Need for Dashi Turnip Green & Soy Milk Miso Soup step by step
- Cut the turnip greens into 5 cm long pieces, thinly slice the onion, and finely chop the ginger. Untangle the shimeji mushrooms..
- Add some sesame oil to a pan and start to heat. When the oil has warmed a little, add the ginger..
- Once you can start to smell the ginger, add the onion, turnip greens and shimeji mushrooms in that order and stir fry. Sprinkle some salt on top..
- Add the water and boil until the the turnip greens have softened..
- Mix the miso into the soy milk and add this mixture to the mixture from Step 4. Once everything is warmed through, it's done! Serve in a dish and sprinkle some white sesame seeds on top..
- Soy milk tends to separate so make sure not to boil the mixture at any point! It's ok if the edges of the mixture are bubbling just a little bit though..