Collards, Ham, and Turnip Root.
You can cook Collards, Ham, and Turnip Root using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Collards, Ham, and Turnip Root
- You need 1-1/4 pounds of collard greens.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pounds of turnip roots.
- It’s 8 ounces of diced smoked ham.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of seasoned salt.
- You need 2 cups of water.
Collards, Ham, and Turnip Root step by step
- Peel the turnip roots.
- Dice the turnips add to a pot.
- Add the ham and salt, let cook 3 minutes.
- Stir well.
- Add the collards and seasoned salt.
- Stir everything mixing.
- When the collards are wilted add vinegar.
- Simmer covered for 1 hour..
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.