Mozzarella Cheese and Turnip Salad.
You can have Mozzarella Cheese and Turnip Salad using 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mozzarella Cheese and Turnip Salad
- Prepare 1 of mozzarella cheese.
- It’s 2 of red turnips with leaves.
- You need 1 tsp of balsamic vinegar.
- Prepare 1 Tbsp of olive oil.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt and pepper.
Mozzarella Cheese and Turnip Salad instructions
- Cut the leaves of the turnips into about 5 cm pieces. Cut the turnips into about 2 mm thick slices, and cut the mozzarella cheese to about 1cm thick slices..
- Mix the balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper very well..
- Put the turnip leaves on a plate. Layer the mozzarella and turnips one by one (alternating) on the leaves. Finally pour on the dressing and it's ready to eat..