Braised Kale & Turnip Greens.
You can have Braised Kale & Turnip Greens using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Braised Kale & Turnip Greens
- Prepare 1 packages of kale and turnip greens.
- You need 1 of bell pepper; medium dice.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 3 tbsp of honey mustard.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- It’s 2 cup of vegetable stock.
- You need 2 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
Braised Kale & Turnip Greens step by step
- Sweat onion in vegetable oil..
- Add greens. Saute 1 minute..
- Add stock, honey mustard, and vinegar. Add salt and pepper. Cover and cook on low for approximately 20 minutes or until greens are tender..
- Variations: Bacon, garlic, bell peppers, brown sugar, apple cider, bay leaf, celery, carrot, turnips, sweet potatoes, chicken stock, spicy mustard.