Rice Kibbeh 2.
You can have Rice Kibbeh 2 using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Rice Kibbeh 2
- Prepare 12 of Frozen rice kibbeh.
- Prepare Can of tomatoes sauce.
- Prepare 5 pound of Lamb chop.
- It’s 1 of Onion chopped.
- Prepare 3 of turnip chopped bite size.
- Prepare 2 cups of Swiss chard chopped.
- It’s Head of garlic chopped half.
- You need 1 tablespoon of each.
- Prepare cloves of Salt, pepper, seeds of coriander anise-star, peppercorn,bay leaves, dry lemon, cinnamon, cardamom.
- It’s 8 cups of warm water.
Rice Kibbeh 2 instructions
- Wash lamb meat cook over medium heat for 10 minutes change the water with hot fresh water 6 cups add all spices no salt with half of the onion and garlic and the ends of the Swiss chard cook for half hour.
- Start with another pot 2 tablespoon olive oil add the turnips and cook for 10 minutes keep mixing then add the onion garlic cook for few minutes then add the can of tomatoes and 1 cup of hot water cook for another 10 minutes.
- Drain the broth on top the turnips mixer and the meat add salt to the mixture without all the spices when the mixture start boiling start adding the frozen kibbeh one by one far from each other then change the temperature to low and cook for 30 minutes in the last 10 minutes I add the Swiss chard so stay green enjoy 😉I only stirred it twice in the beginning so it will not open the kibbeh enjoy.