Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Ginger, Served with Yam Mash.
You can have Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Ginger, Served with Yam Mash using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Ginger, Served with Yam Mash
- You need 200 g of Pork tenderloin, thinly sliced.
- It’s 1 of white onion, fine dice.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic, fine dice.
- You need 1 of thumb size piece of ginger, fine dice.
- Prepare 2 of tomatoes, fine dice.
- Prepare 1 of yam, peeled and diced.
- You need 1 tablespoon of honey.
- You need 2 tablespoon of sour cream.
- Prepare 2 teaspoon of paprika.
- It’s 1 of small bunch of parsley, fine dice.
Pork Tenderloin with Garlic and Ginger, Served with Yam Mash instructions
- Bring a pan of salted water to the boil, reduce the heat, add the yam and simmer for 15 – 20 minutes..
- Add oil to a skillet and bring to a high heat. Add the pork, then remove once browned..
- Bring the skillet to a low heat, add the onion, cook for 2 – 3 minutes..
- Add the garlic, ginger and 1 teaspoon of paprika to the skillet and cook for a further minute..
- Add the tomatoes, mix well and cook until reduced by 1/4..
- Add the lemon juice, honey and half the parsley to the skillet, stir well..
- Return the pork to the skillet and add 1 tablespoon of sour cream, season to taste. Mix well and cook for a further 3 – 5 minutes..
- Once the yam is soft enough for a fork to easily pass though drain the water from the pan. Add 1 tablespoon of sour cream, 1 teaspoon of paprika and the remaining parsley. Stir well then mash the mixture. Season to taste..