Thanksgiving Candied Yams.
You can cook Thanksgiving Candied Yams using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Thanksgiving Candied Yams
- You need 7 pound of canned Yams drained.
- You need 10 ounces of package of marshmallows.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of ground nutmeg.
- You need 1/3 teaspoon of ground cloves.
- Prepare 1/3 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of butter soften.
Thanksgiving Candied Yams instructions
- Preheat oven 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Mix the spices..
- Put the yams in an oven safe dish sprinkle with the spices. Sprinkle with the pecans.
- Add brown sugar to the top but spread it around. Dollap the butter on top.
- Put the marshmallows on top..
- Put in the oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Let rest for 7 minutes covered and serve..
- I hope you enjoy!.