Purple Yam Soup.
You can cook Purple Yam Soup using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Purple Yam Soup
- You need 300 g of Mince Yam.
- It’s 100 g of Prawn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Mince Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of chicken powder (seasoning).
- It’s 1.5 Tsp of Sugar.
- It’s 1 Tsp of Fish sauce.
Purple Yam Soup step by step
- Stir Fried Prawn with garlic and some oil for 3-4min.
- Add 1L of water and mince yam to the prawn. Medium heat for 20min.
- Low heat the soup. Add salt, chicken powder and sugar to the soup. This should taste a bit sweet..
- Turn off the heat. Add fish sauce to the soup.