Cheesy zucchini sticks. Transfer grated zucchini into a large bowl and add parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, red pepper flakes, salt, and egg. My recipe for Cheesy Zucchini Bread hits the spot without compromising good nutrition. Craving cheesy bread, but you're on a low-carb or keto diet?
These Cheesy Zucchini Breadsticks are a low carb breadsticks recipe. A great zucchini recipe to use up your Shredded zucchini is used to make a crust for these "bread"sticks, making it a grain-free. Who doesn't love a gooey warm Start out by peeling your zucchini really thin. You can cook Cheesy zucchini sticks using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cheesy zucchini sticks
- It’s 2-3 of zucchini’s.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan grated cheese.
- You need 1 tablespoon of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red pepper flakes.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s of Blended cheese for the top.
We used a vegetable peeler and just pressed hard and. Grab a few zucchini from your garden or at your local grocery store, and you may easily have the other ingredients on hand for this amazing recipe. These Baked Cheesy Zucchini Sticks satisfy that craving. These zucchini sticks aren't as firm as what a deep fried, heavily breaded version would be so I enjoy eating them with a fork.
Cheesy zucchini sticks step by step
- Pre heat oven 400.
- Grate zucchini in a medium bowl (i used a food processor but you can use a regular grater).
- Transfer into a larger bowl, add seasonings, Parmesan cheese, egg, and mix together..
- For mixture onto a small towel and drain out the extra liquid (I put my shredded zucchini in my colander, press down to get any liquid out then I ended my egg and seasonings that’s how I did it I didn’t feel like messing with a towel, then ended up doing this step over again had to much liquid).
- Place Parchment paper on baking sheet, spread out mixture on baking sheet, to 1/2 inch thick square..
- Bake 35-40 mins.
- Remove from it oven, cut off all 4 sides ends to clean it up and make it look nice. Add the blended cheese place back in oven on 350 for 10 mins or until cheese is bubbling.
- Let cool for 5 mins cut and serve (marinara sauce or ranch or whatever dipping sauce you like).
- Notes- if you find liquid we place it on the cookie sheet drain again less liquid as possible, i had to do this. I also used the boiler on 400 because I didn’t use parchment paper and I started to see it burn so and that the top wasn’t done yet, so that is something to look for if not using parchment paper. (the cheese i used).
Parmesan Zucchini Sticks are big on flavor, low calorie and outrageously tasty. Slices of zucchini baked until crispy and cheese melted on top with simple spices. Shredded zucchini, eggs and cheese combine in this easy recipe for low-carb cheesy breadsticks like you would get from the pizzeria, but healthier! Dip this gluten-free appetizer in marinara or pico de. Sprinkle zucchini with the cheese, paprika powder and Italian.