You can cook Grilled Zucchini using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Grilled Zucchini
- It’s of large zucchini.
- It’s of Mexican oregano.
- You need of garlic powder.
- Prepare of cumin.
- Prepare of smoked paprika.
- Prepare of onion powder.
- You need of large pinch kosher salt & black pepper.
- It’s of vegetable oil.
Grilled Zucchini instructions
- Toss zucchini with enough oil to coat..
- Grill each side over medium-high heat until zucchini begins to char and caramelize, 1-2 minutes..
- Variations; Parsley, allspice, cinnamon, coriander seed, cayenne, ground jalapeño powder, scallions, chives, smoked cumin, paprika, applewood seasoning, oregano, capers, ancho chile, crushed pepper flakes, cotija, lime zest, curry, epazote, marjoram, mint, sage, thyme, savory, white pepper, peppercorn melange, bacon fat, ginger,.