Fried Zucchini. Whether You Serve It As A Side Or An Appetizer, This Restaurant Style Fried Zucchini Is A Family Favorite. Fried To Perfection, This Dish Is Simply Addicting, Especially Dipped In Ranch And Marinara! Giada De Laurentiis' Fried Zucchini, from Everyday Italian on Food Network, are crispy and vegetarian, covered with crunchy panko breadcrumbs and Parmesan.
Fried food is probably not on anyone's lists of healthy eats, but you have to start with this: Fat is good for you. Reviews for: Photos of Easy Fried Zucchini. Dip zucchini in eggs, coating evenly, and then toss in bread crumb mixture. You can have Fried Zucchini using 6 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried Zucchini
- You need of Medium Zucchini.
- It’s of eggs.
- Prepare of crushed Waves Potato Chips.
- It’s of Salt.
- Prepare of Pepper.
- Prepare of Vegetable Oil.
Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Fried Zucchini – Simple and Delicious – PoorMansGourmet. Korean fried zucchini (also known as Hobak Jun or Hobak Jeon) is an easy-to-make side dish that complements most Korean main courses. How to fry zucchini in a simple, quick way?
Fried Zucchini step by step
- Wash and slice zucchini 1/4 inch thick.
- Beat eggs in a bowl with salt and pepper..
- Process the chips through a food processor to get a fine bread crumb consistency. Place in a zip lock bag..
- Heat vegetable oil to medium high heat in a deep skillet. I poured enough oil in the skilled to be around 1/4 inch deep..
- One at a time, dip zucchini slices in egg dredge, coat with chip crumbs, and place on a plate. Do not stack. Repeat until all are coated..
- Place coated zucchini in skillet and cook for around 3 minutes on one side or until a light golden brown..
- Flip the zucchini and repeat with the other side..
- Place finished slices on paper towel lined plate to absorb extra oil..
- Serve and enjoy!.
- Note: this is very basic. Try adding different spices or different flavored potato chips to get that perfect taste..
Slice, coat lightly with flour and beaten eggs and fry in the pan. Serve with bread, tomato slices, and a dip. This fried zucchini recipe is such a tasty way to get in those veggies! We love fried zucchini dipped in ranch dressing and it's a great low carb treat. Cooked zucchini is the best!! **However, I must mention that I use garden zucchinis for this recipe that tend to be quite a bit larger than those purchased in a grocery store.